Friday, April 28, 2006

I AM BACK!!

Hello everybody. It's been a while since I wrote something. Well to all those unfortunate enough who subject themselves to this atrocity which is akin to having your wallet robbed and brain vaccumed, I was busy with my exams. My final year if you must know. It isn't as much important, my chosen field of servitude, as the disaster that I manage to make of it.
They said that it would be very difficult to mess these exams up as even a monkey with half a brain could do satisfactorily. My twisted mind somehow makes it a matter of personal conquest, to reach new highs amongst greater lows. The rest as they say is history. Well my results are not out yet but I have immense faith in my insurmountable capability to screw-up. Until then I can leave this behind and try and move on to my definitive and chaotic life!

No comments: